Saturday, May 07, 2005

Floating Over a Shimmering Velvet Chasm Hissing Red

I am translating.
Or so I thought.
What I am actually doing is coming to terms with the numbing realization that those two goddamned wee charts are actually tip-of-the-iceberg excel spreadsheets with tons and tons and tons of fragmented sentences therein. The kind of spreadsheets that are unprintable because they would require bedsheet sized sheets of paper.

LOVELY.

I am somehow OK with this. I am OK with this because I am working. I am OK with working because it provides me with immediate funds (unlike my book) which further allows me to hang out at my favorite cafe.

I am OK with hanging out at my favorite cafe because my favorite cafe contains SDW, BRDDTG (Blueyed Redhead Drop Deadgorgeoushot Tattooed Girlwaitress), and frequently BCW. Incidentally, BCW, H2C and myself are going drinking. To BCW's condo. Which is where we are going to crash. For the night. After drinking. A lot. H2C can't handle her booze, so she should be out like a light by 11.

This leaves TWP sadly vulnerable against BCW's inevitable come-on. So sad!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Maybe I'm becoming cold hearted, but when I picture you trying to fend off the advances of BCW I find myself completely lacking sympathy.

Good luck, by the way.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home