Thursday, April 28, 2005

National Poetry Month - Part Uno

I am jumping on this bandwagon because I am bored and I have time to kill.
So.

I find myself LOVING some words. Too damn much. For example, 'gleaming' and the last two poems I wrote, I somehow insisted on including the word 'rupture'. I feel I am not done with these two words, though.

Ruptured gleam,
broken hope,
blah blah blah

I know it is not a bad image, I know... I am occasionally deeply suspicious of myself. Am I a hack?

I took that test on Caniches Morts blog and it turns out I scored into the second layer of hell for the lustful ones, having scored EXTREME-ly high on the sexy stuff. Now this I understood... But I also scored EXTREME for violence. The lust I am not at all surprised on - but VIOLENCE? What the hell? That is like the 7th layer of hell! That is BAD!

On the second layer I am buffeted by a constant wind of desire. I fail to see how that HELL is any worse than EARTH. I mean, I am used to the buffeting.

Wow I totally pulled a Sarcastrix today and posted something like 4 entries.

1 Comments:

Blogger sic said...

Good grief! Get a life. Too much posting can cause, like, serious mental problems. Or something.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home