Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Drugged Out of My Mind

Weehee!

Mum brought me this strange drug that this witchdoctor swears by. There are 120 pills in a single bottle. It activates this magical subsystem in my body that fights cancer. Do I have cancer? Maybe. Even if I don't, activated subsystem GOOD! This thing is called Culevit.

I have taken THE FIRST PILL. I feel STRANGE. Sort of like I have been hit in the head with a lava hammer. Very calm, though. Nifty!

There are 120 pills in the bottle. Now you might think - hey, that should be enough for a good while! Say a few months!

Naw. Try 4 days. One to two pills AN HOUR.

Am I COMPLETELY INSANE for taking massive doses of something that might turn me into a NEWT? YES! Stand by for some really wacked out posts... or none at all... gotta fly now to the paper goods store for address labels and to the pharmacy for vitamin C.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

My, that's a handsome picture you have there, TWP.

4:20 AM  
Blogger Balázsy András said...

Thanks to Kris Blog. That was the picture he used to link to me, so I stole it.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home