Thursday, April 28, 2005

Positives of the Winged Pig

At the suggestion of my really hot shrink (who totally has a crush on me. yes it's a woman) I am assembling a list of my good qualities. This is very theurapeutic supposedly.

1. I am really really good in the sack. (fact. ex girlfriends said it. angry. MUST be true)
2. I am hot. (fact. ex girlfriends said it. angry. MUST be true)
3. I have a large penis (fact. ex girlfriends said it. angry. MUST be true)
4. I am funny. (boyfriends/husbands/fiances of ex girlfriends said it. angry. MUST be true)
5. I can cook. (not hungry people said it who kept eating. MUST be true)
6. I climb trees well. (nobody said it, but it is true)
7. I am great with LEGO (you should see the weekend cottage I can build out of total crap)
8. I give fabulous, thoughtful, unique presents (absolute fact. GF of the time is in total trouble if she gets something from the last 120 years)

I am going to get some wine. I will keep going at #9 if I can think of something else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

9. Skilled writer with an interesting perspective and a unique voice

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home