Monday, October 31, 2005

Supergeek Entry

Good lord. I think I figured out J.K. Rowlings’ entire plotline for the last book of Harry Potter. I know I am going to ruin it for everyone, but I am a creature of evil, so there.

Here it is: The last Horcrux of Lord Voldemort will be HARRY POTTER himself. This explains why he has a link with him, it explains why he has some of his powers, it explains why he uses (in essence) the same wand, and why he has not been offed a hundred times already.

HP will have to off himself to make Lord Voldemort mortal – and when he does, some toady (I vote for Snape) will off Voldemort to finish the series.

All hail J.K. Rowling. This is the only ending that is worth its salt.

TWP alternate ending:

HP: “No!!! I am not him! My soul is my own!”
VT (That is Voldemort, not Vermont): “Blah blah blah. I am going to incase you in Lucite and freeze you in time. Now bend over.”
HP: “No!!! I shall defeat you!” (Harry sticks his wand in his mouth and blows his own head off)
VT: “Crap.”
(Snape walks in, herding sheep)
VT: “I am no longer immortal, Snape. In fact, I only have 1/7th of my soul left. I am going to rule quietly in a boring fashion until I die. There is really nothing I can do about it.”
SN: “Okay.”
(roll the credits)

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

You just saved me $28. Unless you're full of shit.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sense.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home