Monday, October 31, 2005

In favor of Sexy Science

I am in favor of Sexy Science.
For example, what is the point of nanotech? The only point I can think of is to shrink people (ok, me and a small band of kindred spirits) to microscopic size and then battle each other in Love Hewitt's left nipple for supreme dominance. This would be a superb sequel to Tron.
I am also in favor of Deathray Research. There is really absolutely no practical purpose behind this research - it's simply super cool. http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,69312,00.html?tw=wn_18techhead
I am also in favor of really skimpy outfit (like fabric that turns transparent when I look at it) and high heels technology.
Just sayin'...

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Tron 2. I've heard that's already in the works, but I like your idea better.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Balázsy András said...

Having looked at the picture, I would have to agree. Also, they are programmable! You just can't beat that.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home