Monday, June 20, 2005

New Literary Projects

1. New novel. Sort of like American Psycho meets Leprechaun.
2. Cartoon script. Sort of like a pile of paprika meets the Family Guy.
3. New poems. Sort of like whatever I feel like at the time.

I considered writing sci-fi to make the Sarcastrix want to sleep with me but then I reconsidered. 'Beer' is more effective and less time consuming.

How about it, Sarc? Want to go out for some 'beer'?

Anthony Burgess became a full time writer at the age of 40 after he had been told he had one year to live due to a brain tumor - he went on to live another 53 years (something like that - I might have the numbers mixed up - sue me or something - I am good looking and I know delightful historical data intermixed into pseudointellectual drivel that makes me appear interesting - I know this, because I FEEL it, and feeling is believing, you delinquent, you, succulent tasty morsel).

In an unrelated development I cooked for my latest ...woman? Could it be? This is dangerous because I can cook. Ex girlfriends pant for my cooking.

Favorite superhero of my own invention: The Heather. Appearance: 5'1, large breasts, huge blue eyes, red hair, thin yet firm everywhere, velvet voice, tight little ass. Uniform: Pleather maid outfit and spiked heels Power: Stiffens things (but not brittle!)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Sarcastrix's current appearance:
6'2" (in shoes)
green eyes
red hair
thin yet um... thin
tight little arse

Her uniform:
business suit over 'walking-home' wear
spike-heeled red sandals

Power:
Able to insult people to death

Darnit, I guess I'm just not your girl!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Balázsy András said...

Haha, power to insult people to death pretty much makes up for everything else. You are a redhead, for god's sake! Are we having beer soon?

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have red hair at the moment. It'll probably be blonde next week.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Balázsy András said...

Stop skirting the question. I am asking you out on a beer date sometime in late August-early September... I will post an actual picture of me in a few days.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Holy ambition. Good luck.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

American Psycho meets Leprechaun? I eagerly await this photo. I also eagerly await details of Sarc in a superhero costume.

So if that doesn't happen, you'll be sure to make stuff up, won't you?

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

North America is a big place. You can't just say I''ll be on your continent, let's go for beer.

That reminds me. This girl I knew had relatives in Germany. The Germans decided to come for a vist. They asked to be picked up from Vancouver. The Canadian side of the family asked when they got in. The Germans said 'well, our flight lands in Montreal on...' They absolutely, positively refused to believe that Vancouver was almost 5,000 km away.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't type...
that was: 'be picked up from the airport'.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Jinx said...

Powers also include the ability to side step a question, even when it's pointed out that she's sidestepping the question!

Damn, that girl is good.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't answer a question until I know whether or not it's a valid question or not!

Even then, I reserve the right to side-step if it feels like the thing to do at the time.

Pig, I think I write more here than you do lately. What's up with that?

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

side-stepping is bad... unless you are in a position of political power, in which case you have the right, nay, the OBLIGATION to side-step ALL questions of a potentially revelatory nature.

so there.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home