Sunday, June 05, 2005

I am amused

Now that I finally realized that I have a definite TYPE in a woman – short, artsy chicks with big, dreaming eyes, harboring deep-seated psychological traumas and possessing really nice tits – I pick up a chain-smoking accountant, ambitious, completely self-reliant and not particularly short.

I am getting ahead of myself.

I am also a touch apprehensive about writing all this down. She has a blog. She knows I have a blog, because I mentioned if after she had mentioned hers. This was unwise, because she is sharp, and she will find me, even after I took certain basic information out of my profile.

How should I put this… If a woman was a car, I would be normally attracted to a very beautiful, graceful little Mercedes convertible from the 1950-s with terrifying problems under the hood, a wrecked transmission and no brakes. This woman is a brand new BMW sedan, spotless, merciless and… Well, you get the idea.

I never had a fetish for chicks who smoke. I know such fetish exists, but I’ve never had it. Well, I never knew I’ve had it until - until I watched this girl smoke. She told me later she realized I was watching, dumbstruck, and played up the smoking bit… But even so, there is something about this woman sucking on a cigarette with such a relish, it just turns me on. I found myself asking her to smoke. Her 10th cigarette of that hour I think. So she did.
I will write up a Mr. Fox and Rabbit episode today – it has been a while…

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

"Terrifying problems under the hood" is actually your type? Most guys I know wouldn't make it past a first date with that kind of woman.

I'm snickering a little bit over your newly discovered smoking fetish. But I have to agree, watching a woman put anything in her mouth can be very erotic.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I have to keep hoping that there are men out there who like a chick with the aforementioned 'terrifying problems under the hood'. How else would I have any hope of catching one?

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And hopefully, he won't have the also-mentioned obsession with big tits.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home