Friday, June 10, 2005

IMI Desert Eagle

I am painfully aware of the suckiness of the United States of America. I am still tempted to return. Does this make me into a provincial baseball cap wearing NFL watching butt-growing-in-front-of-the-tv ASS? Well, no. Well, maybe a little.

Life could be WORSE. Much worse. I appear to be dating someone. Well, starting to, perhaps. Since she had not gone to discuss the juicy details on her blog, I will do the same.

I am making a thousand dollars without actually remembering a single full day of work. I can make two thousand dollars if I work 2 days a week, I think... I really should look into that.

Still no response from London about my novel. NOW THAT WOULD BE FABULOUS, KNOCK ON WOOD and PLASTIC and GLASS.

I will write up something funny later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

"Does this make me into a provincial baseball cap wearing NFL watching butt-growing-in-front-of-the-tv ASS? Well, no."

If you like, we can still think of you that way.

And what's going on with this woman? You gotta tell us something. You don't have to be all "kiss and tell" about everything, but it would be nice to know more about the lady in your life.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home