Saturday, June 18, 2005

I am a whiner

I am such a whiner. That is all I have to say about myself. I do not even deserve that title. I am DEPUTY SUB WHINER.

I am currently reading American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis. I am alternating this literary gem (and it is) with Haruki Murakami novels (The Elephant Vanishes and Dance Dance Dance), twisted into temporal nooks of isolation during which I view Fight Club for the umpteenth time. Reading over this paragraph makes me cognizant of my sheer naked luck in not offing myself already.

Once in a while I read Harry Potter and consider writing more parodies. These are my good days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Are you still stuck with the same three DVDs?

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, murikami! have you ever read 'the wind-up bird chronicles'? it is excellent, if a little... well, odd.

and if you like easton-ellis, may i recommend mark danielewski's 'house of leaves'? it is both brilliant and bloody scary.

and that is my literary recommendation of the day.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Balázsy András said...

Yes, I've read that, I've also read Dance Dance Dance and The Elephant Vanishes.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home