Sunday, June 05, 2005

Taming the Harshness

Since I am about to disclose this blog to someone who will likely read the first 15 entries and assume I am a depressed nut with an incurable disease, I decided to read through it a little bit, thinking I might want to cull some of the incriminating stuff. Then I began to think about this whole idea and decided against it. I am what I am. At the time I have written these entries they all served a purpose.

Having said that, the recent freakout entries related to my medical condition appear to be vastly overstated. I seem to be doing quite well medically. I am probably going to be completely healthy in a month or two, thanks to treatment on my spine and what not...

So kindly forgive the rantings and ravings and depressed poetry. I needed the outlet, of course, and it really helped.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be what you are. Censored blogs are dull.

Says someone with one... Or maybe two...

4:08 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

That's fantastic news that you're doing better. Or that you were overreacting before. Or... whatever. Glad you're not dying quite so fast, anyway.

Did you edit this post? I thought I read something about this other person having a blog.

5:41 PM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

That's awesome about your health Pig! As far as someone reading your entries...that is good AND bad. I gave out my address to someone, but now he is not in my life and I wrote about him. I forgot he had the address and I had NO idea he actually read my blog every day, even after we broke up. He called me once to complain about a post. I dont' edit because of him, though...so go ahead, share away.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home