Sunday, June 12, 2005

Truman Doctrine

Just got a call from Scott.
Scott is a professional poker player and one of my best friends. He may be coming to see me in August - that would be great. Of course, there is a distinct possibility that I will have to bail him out of jail - that is simply how he is. Excitement follows.

Unfortunately, there is no bail in the Hungarian justice system, and suspects are guilty until proven innocent.

Fuck.

For those of you who live vicariously through my love life (and rest assured, that is just SAD): Yes. I had sex. Lots of it. Very good sex. Fabulous sex. Easily the most orgasmic woman I have ever had sex with. This is all I am going to say about that.

I am drinking wine and procrastinating my enormous translation job. I really should just get on it, but I have no desire to get on it. My desire is to push Sarcastrix out of her self imposed censorship exile and see some funny sarcasms. Fear is the mindkiller, Sarc. I am going to see the pre-premier of HHGG tomorrow night (instead of translating). I am looking forward to it. Splendid isolation self imposed procrastination golden childe galore immer sich night donnerstag.

I am tormented by a braying donkey balanced on a hibiscus plant. There is a strong smell of cinnamon. By god! Romulus and Remus never had it THIS good. (dry chuckle)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

I'm glad one of us is getting nice and laid. Of course, that it isn't ME is a source of some consternation. Also, and this comment obviuosly comes late, kudos on the bone-cancerlessness.

Big O, no Big C. Meanwhile, I smoke like a chimney and cry over Victoria's Secret catalogues.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I didn't live vicariously through other people's love lives, well... er... never mind. Yes, I am that sad.

And, okay, that explains your lack of commenting. You've missed out on two weeks' worth of sarcasm because you didn't look below the top post. I pre-dated a short message so it would stay at the top. I've been adding new stuff daily. I wondered why you had no comment. Especially with all the talk of nudity and panties and alcohol...

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

according to statcounter, nobody in hungary has visited my site ALL DAY! are you all right?

4:30 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Hah... I wonder something. Did it start out as just one session, which was followed by a post-coital cigarette, which got you all aroused, leading to the next session, and so on until exhaustion?

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home