Saturday, May 07, 2005

Positive developments

1. So I sent out my book to the publisher in London. Wheeee!!!! Filthy erotica!!! I am hellbound, but not hellbound like NORMAL people are hellbound. I am going to have a box seat somewhere on the second level, surrounded by really hot evil chicks.
2. I do not have to translate the horrid excel spreadsheets at all, since the entries are truncated. Wheeee!!!
3. I bought cigars for the drinkfest with the hot chick drinkathon I am going to be experiencing early next week. I also bought chocolate. I am a great gift giver!
4. I found yet another picture of Julietta (sweet, sweet Julietta) and I feel a compunction to share HER ETHEREAL beauty with the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Balázsy András said...

I know it's compulsion. I made a mistake. I feel bad about it.

4:22 PM  
Blogger She Hulk said...

There's nothing wrong with compulsions.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home