Thursday, May 12, 2005

No, I did not have sex

It is true.
You would have thought it was a gimme.

Actual text message between TWP and BCW:

TWP: So where should I meet you to go to the movies?
BCW: Why don't I show you my new apartment? I will meet you at the metro.
TWP (staring fixedly at LCD, punching buttons): Okay.

(5 minutes later)

BCW: Change of plans. Just come straight up to my apartment. (address info)
TWP (staring fixedly at LCD, punching buttons): Okay.

Please do not ask how I managed not to get any. Let us just say that she is wounded right now, and I am not a bottom fisher. I have been there, and I did not like myself. So there.
Having said that, I had a really good time.
Now I have a horrible, horrible headache, due to 120 proof Transylvanian plumb brandy and priceless Tokaj (that is a really fine dessert wine).
Can I just lounge around and pop non-prescription drugs and Danish beer all day to kill the pain?
NO.
I have to translate 9 pages of stuff on Youth Unemployment by dawn tomorrow. Personally, I am in favor of youth unemployment. There is plenty of time to work when you are old.

I am going over to BCW's apartment and hang with her all day, painting furniture, going out for pancakes (okay, they are crepes) and in general flirt all day. It should be fun.

Oh, I got to pet a horsey! SO CUTE! He ate apples out of my hand and licked my hand and let me pet his head. I did not ride him, since I did not wish to pull a Christopher Reeve with my herniated disks. Maybe after my treatment I will go and ride.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I saw the post title and as I read I'm crafting a cleverly worded comment that could be considered an insult when viewed sideways in a mirror.

And then I got to the wounded bottom feeder part. Bummer.

But very honorable on your part.

And plum brandy sounds like something that would kick my ass before I even open the bottle.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home