Tuesday, January 22, 2008

oh piano man

Sing us a song, Oh Piano Man. Sing us a song something something.

I woke up to pain and numbness. Stinks, I tell ye!

Spine place tomorrow. Brain man will tell me what he found out about brain.

I want to whine but Rabbit is not having any of this shit.
Rabbit is dizzy too. Rabbit feels the fucking nausea (that's new). But Rabbit is getting pissed about it. Rabbit is slowly developing a manic grin.

I can't really believe this can be treated with frigging manual therapy or exercise. But what the hell. Rabbit is rich.

Piano Man is humping a whale.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the treatment, Mr Pig!
However, I noticed one thing. Why are you so pre-occupied with your secret identity possibly revealed? Do you believe that someone would use this information against you? Again, have you made any enemies since you decided to become a writer? Is there anyone who knows a lot about you and harbors ill feelings (perhaps a malicious intent) against you?
If the answer is yes, contact them immediately and offer a confidentiality agreement.
I will pray for you.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you? Any news on the brain issue?

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.louisehay.com/affirmation.php
For you.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, JMD, u think that anyone would snap and sell Mr Pig's story to a tabloid? So malicious. And perhaps insane, too. I wish Pig the best.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not know. If I had a brain tumor and two erotic novels, I would want to protect these book projects from any leaks...they could damage the reputation of me or my family. You can never predict other people's actions.
I will pray for Mr Pig.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home