Monday, November 26, 2007

Dreadlords

Drinking mint tea right now.
In a bit of a funk - big surprise. Lower back is the problem right now. It is in constant rather sharp pain. My personal best guess is that the constant adjustment to deal with the neck pain finally screwed over the lumbar portion and now I am at the edge of a lumbar herniated disc. The only potential benefit is that the pain distracts me from the strange vision problems and tomorrow's brain MRI. It has been 8 months since the last one. That's ample time to see if something - anything - has GROWN or SHRUNK in there.

Of course I won't see the diagnosis until my return from London. I am meeting my publisher on Friday and we are going out drinking. Drinking. In London. With my publisher. I love the sound of that.

I resumed extensive mindcontrol exercises. This would normally be a positive development. I honestly believe I can heal myself (both spine and brain). The only problem with mind control and I is that when I do it a lot the tenuous link I heretofore managed to maintain with reality begins to slip. This is really a valuable resource when I write fiction but if anyone had any idea what images arise within my mind they would be disturbed. I am, sometimes.

I am having Guineafowl soup for dinner later. I got my apple painting from the studio and will post a picture of it tomorrow. These two things are related. How is not important. What is interesting is that for some reason I can't get a sharp image of the painting to upload. The camera is great - but for some reason it won't focus on the apple. It focuses on all other objects and people. There is no technical reason, so I am assuming THE APPLE DOES NOT WANT TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED. If you saw the painting you would understand why I lend credence to this idea.

Flicker flicker flicker.

I am raging against the dying of the light. But it is hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home