Tuesday, January 29, 2008

All right, I'm doing pretty well. There is a haze of presumably astrocytoma cells right of my pineal gland. Nevertheless, I am going to beat this thing. This is no mere bragging. I just know.

Book is going forward. This means the writing is coming along. If there is anyone reading this who knows the safeguards of a metro train - does it require a key, a numerical code, etc - I would appreciate the information. I specifically need info on the DC or London systems. If the FBI asks why I need this information, it's for a novel, not an attack against the West.

Came home late last night and much to my surprise the place was gleaming and neat and immaculate. The maid came by and cleaned up in my absence. Haven't paid her yet... But it is becoming rather obvious that my immediate environs reflect my state of mind and health. The place is looking great today and I feel good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Mr Pig! How come you did not receive a precise diagnosis? Did the doctor say 'presumably'? How is your neck? Will you be able to go skiing?
Please read this article, hope it helps: http://www.edgarcayce.org/th/tharchiv/research/pineal.html
JMD

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And more paintings please!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home