Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Freakout

My neural surgeon prescribed YET ANOTHER P.E.T. (positronic emission tomogrophy) scan since he is freaking out about the protein count derived from my lumbar puncture. Is this NOT supposed to FREAK ME OUT? Because I am totally flirting with implosion. Is randomly crying NORMAL? I think not.

I hung out with SDW (Smiling Devil Waitress) and her blonde friend (Tall Intrigued Girl – TIG) last night and we may have smoked some pot on the square next to the Basilica of Saint Stephen at 2 in the morning. Wow that was (I mean would have been) a total blast. They asked me to come and hang out on Saturday night. I am not really expecting to score with them, they are just fun people. This cafe is sort of custom designed to appeal to me. It is very friendly, looks great, is not very expensive and it is stocked with girls who (1) are totally my type (2) and seem to really really like me. Inexplicably the grand total of my friends in this country are six hot chicks.

I can’t get my laptop fixed. This really totally sucks ass. Now I have to buy a new one – one that does NOT have all my music that I can no longer access… Because I am really swimming in cash. Oh well. May this be the least of my problems.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Maybe being surrounded by beautiful women is some kind of cosmic punishment. Have you been engaging in a larger-than-normal amount of blasphemy lately?

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home