Tuesday, March 29, 2005

You Suck

I know why nobody is looking at this blog, finally. It is because it DOES NOT SUCK. Morons writing boring stupid forced witticisms are viewed 123123123123 times and get equally witty comments like 'I love your blog. keep it up. I loved the witty picture of the guy with the dog.'

Well. If you can't comment on anything in an imaginative, creative fashion, don't comment at all. Your pitiful attempt at immortality through posting a comment is useless since NOBODY will remember your stupid, dull, unoriginal asskissing to an equally stupid, dull, unoriginal blog.

I simply refuse to write easily relatable BULLSHIT that people can understand and comment on. Kiss my ass. I will not put down 'I am an intern in NY' or 'I am a Doctor in Alaska' or 'I am a Horny Guy in Des Moines'. Labels are for little cubicle rats with filing cabinet minds. Yes, that probably means YOU. Define yourself by your dull, 50 hour a week job and your car. Make a kid or make comments on moronically stupid blogs as your feeble, pathetic attempt at extending your miserable existence past your cholesterol clogged, TV watching, suburbanite lifespan.

I will fill you in a little secret, since you have read this far. YOU ARE GOING TO BE DEAD SOON. YOUR HEIRS WILL SELL OFF ALL YOUR TREASURES AND YOUR GRAVE WILL BE COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS AFTER YOUR DEATH. Just FYI. So go ahead and spend your life asking people what they do at the firm Happy Hour, hoping some vapid, self centered bimbo who had one too many screwdrivers will deem you worthy of her attention.

Trallallalalalalala. (Yes, that is me singing a song concerning dwarves working in a mine. Yes, I have been watching Fight Club. I have nothing else to watch. Yes, I am enlightened.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

You're right about one thing. Your blog DOES NOT SUCK.

I just found you today (through your comments at THL). I love your blog. I loved the witty picture of the guy with the dog.

I especially like Mr. Fox and Rabbit. Very clever. The idea of no body means no murder, no murder means no death, no death means I am alive reminded me of a bit from Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.

Perhaps you'll think this comment just another pitiful attempt at immortality, but at least now you know someone's reading.

11:33 PM  
Blogger sic said...

dear pig wings

luv ur Blog keep it up!

BigPimpin
(advice-columnist alter-ego of the Sarcastrix, an editor of research publications, who drives a wounded VW Jedi)

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home