Thursday, March 17, 2005

Bummed

I am bummed.
Nobody reads this blog, so I can vent. I am bummed. I wrote a poem about it...
Now I know I said I would not put poetry on this blog. I know this. NOBODY even looks at this blog, so will put this one on it. This is not a funny poem so if you are used to me being funny you are in for some disappointment. Once again, since NOBODY looks at this blog, I am, yet again, talking to myself.

I am so tired.
So very tired.
Exhausted of bright blue ore.
I've been giving it away in great cartloads
on silver platters.
Now I am a beggar,
confused bellringer
before locked sapphire gates.

I am sorry.
I am too tired to stop the mumbling of my fingers.
I sit here in the shadow of the sun
Mumbling, mumbling.
Echoes keep me company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home