Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sexy Babe Purrs About Agricultural Haulers

So I finished my big translation job. I did nearly 20000 words of complicated insurance lingo in less than three days. This morning, I had a dream – a dream about AGRICULTURAL HAULERS. You see, I translated the Hungarian term for that whole classification as AGRICULTURAL TRACTOR. This is obviously crap. My subconscious finally found the correct word and supplied it in the context of a lusciously naked, 19-year-old nymph whispering the term AGRICULTURAL HAULERS seductively in my ear.

“You have beautiful breasts.”
“AGRICULTURAL HAULERS.”
“Wow… So, you know, you are, like, so hot…”
“AGRICULTURAL HAULERS.”
“How can you walk in heels like that? Let me help you get to that bed…”
“AGRICULTURAL HAULERS.”

At this point I could no longer maintain the illusion that this was a dream NOT involving AGRICULTURAL HAULERS and woke up, COMPELLED to write an email to my translation service, explaining that I have to tell them about AGRICULTURAL HAULERS before I can return to the embrace of Amber/Tiffany/Heather/Stacey/Amanda. No doubt this will really vault me to the top of their contractor list.

“Hey – we need this stuff translated, pronto!”
“Call TWP – he works in his SLEEP.”

I have to say something about Heather at this point. Not a Heather, just THE Heather, in general. THE Heather is just too hot for words in a sleazy, yet wholesome cheerleader in heat kind of way. THE Amber is just a hot stripper, THE Tiffany is just a slut. THE Stacey and THE Amanda are just sort of thrown in. Really, every guy tries to have sex with THE Heather once in their life, just on general principle. If THE Heather is unavailable, any Heather will do. Lesson learned: Do NOT name your child Heather unless you want her to star in chatline commercials as the superhot chick who for some reason has nothing better to do on a Friday night but talk to complete losers on the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home