Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring


I am very tense right now. But I am trying to relax. Sitting in a cafe. Writing my book. I think I will go get a beer. I don't actually want one. I don't. But I need the atmosphere of people sitting under subdued lights and feeling sociable.


Is this blog a form of communication? An open ended call to the world at large? I guess so. I wish I had the inclination to write delightful light-hearted witty sarcastic stuff like The Hot Librarian. That's what people want to read, not the gloom and doom and deadly serious dark shit that I'm dealing with on a daily basis.


I will write up something delightful on a daily basis from now on. Something frigging funny. Like the fact that my computer requires a firm hand if I want the letter G.


Here is a picture of something. Of course the blogger will put it on top so... yes, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home