Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Holy Batshit I'm Back


I decided to reactivate this thing because I looked up The Hot Librarian's blog and she is writing and that girl has so much talent it makes me sick. In any case a blog is a good tool to write momentary writer's blocks out of my system.


I attract 21 year olds and 36 year olds. There is an inexplicable gap...
So I went paintballing. At the very very end of the day I fell on my face in a concrete ruin on a former Soviet air force base. By the way, I was shot 9 times. All of them were headshots. But I am proud of having been the most treacherous of everyone - I had someone pretend to surrender with their hands up while I fired from over her shoulder. I realize this sounds awful, and it was.
Oh and my computer remembered the password to this blog but I don't, which is not good...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home