Friday, February 10, 2006

Egyptologists


I love Egyptologists.
I love them because they are socially inept academics who are simply incapable of dealing with the media spotlight.
I like people like that.

The valley of the kings - I still think they will unearth some mummy housing some freakazoid virus which will wipe everyone out (except for a small band of people including me and 22 vixens of my choice).

I am angry about the Danish cartoons because they are INCOMPLETE. They didn't address the fact that Mohammed simply COULDN'T TAKE A FUCKING JOKE.
Get over it, people. It's a cartoon!!! I hate censorship - the only thing I hate more than conventional censorship is SELF censorship.

ARAB CABDRIVER: U IZ DISRESPEKTING ME, MAN, WITH KARTOON SHOWIN' MY MAN MOHAMMED.
TWP: FUCK YOU.

University of Memphis found a bunch of mummies... Nifty. I am waiting for some utterly absurd archeological find, like some inexplicable runestones or a jade monkey hovering on thin air. Big bloody deal, a couple of mummies. How about some exciting shards of pottery! Wow!

I wish I lived in the distant past - I would have made up perplexing meaningless drawings to puzzle future archeologists. Enormous, winged pigs carved into rocks, performing medical research and building ships, carbon dated to 12000 BC.

Why do I like this name: 'Frank Rappaport'? Why?

2 Comments:

Blogger jonny said...

Cause it's a cool name.

It has a good rhythm, too

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You live in somebody's distant past. Make sure you leave a copy of Mr Fox and Rabbit around to mystify future archaeologists.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home