Friday, January 20, 2006

Throwback Microwave

Wow. My new microwave ROCKS.

Actual directions for use of my microwave:

1. place food in microwave.
2. select desired setting.
3. set time for cooking.

That's it. The rest is nifty babble on cleaning. There is no clock. It's not programmable. There is not even a blinking thingie or whatever. It is like a brick. I LOVE IT.

Do I use microwaves? Not really. My mother for some reason gifted me with this appliance, claiming its utility for warming up food items she wishes to bestow upon me. She is good to me like that.

I also bought this basic kitchen mixer to manufacture the following nectar of the gods:

It's called the "perfect 10" and it consists of the following ingredients:

cream
hazelnuts
orange serbet or ice cream
freshly squeezed orange juice
honey

It is ungodly good. Better than any shake or drink I have ever tasted. Totally rad and such.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds so good. I need one now. Seriously.

I think I might be hungry.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home