Tuesday, December 06, 2005

God damn

I am having a really shitty day.
Blah blah blah blah blah flippant BS blah blah blah, I'm so goddamn funny.

I saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fuc%ing fire. Blah blah blah blah blah. You've heard it all already. There was no lesbian scene between Hermione and the French chick and I am disappointed, although with good graphics software nothing is impossible.

Someone please TELL me that my father didn't rent out grandma's apartment to three callgirls. Because I would really like to believe this. Unfortunately, he did. What was he thinking??? And no, they didn't seduce him. He is not seducable. The very concept makes me unwell.
The hookers broke grandma's cuckoo clock and I am pretty much going to kill them unless it gets repaired, pronto. I am just waiting for my lightsaber to get here from the States, then I am going down there real vengeful like. And no, when it comes to that clock, I am not seducible either.

My apartment is now full of frigging furniture that my sister wanted to get rid of ... okay, so now I have a bed. I am grateful. But... I still don't have shelves or a closet and my clothes are still inside two suitcases. This apartment is either incredibly hot or incredibly cold. There are other problems with it as well, albeit everything is repairable.

Jesus mother of Joseph of Arametia.

Couple of smidgeons of positiveness: Second book is nearly done. I just have to write another 20000 words or so, edit it and cut it up into chapters. Yes, I write everything in one shot. Advance for first book should be in the mail already, and I am already planning a short story for the same publisher (it's an open tender for all their existing authors).

I am not taking xanax and that's kind of odd because I had some FUNKY dreams last night. Good god! I was flying about, seeing 200 lane highways with millions of cars below me over a silver sea. Most of the cars were red. There were other things as well, but too odd to remember.

3 Comments:

Blogger Coach Leahy said...

Buck up there, Mr. Pig. With the advance copies in the mail and the ensuing critical acclaim headed your way, the other problems will melt away. Also, perhaps you could turn the hookers into a positive. They might provide you with some inspiration for book two. At the very least, I bet their stories are entertaining.

Light saber is on the way, hang in there.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today sucks. It is officially a two-pudding day. It just is.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is some dream..

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home