Thursday, November 24, 2005

This is my Thanksgiving Post Because It's Thanksgiving


Merely funny stuff is not bloody good enough for this blog. It has to be autobiographical funny stuff, metaphorical insanity involving anthropomorphic symbols of the voices in my head, or pictures that have some kind of a special significance to my increasingly overheating brain. Writing every single day is making me think too much. I am starting to comprehend the reason for all those alcoholic writers; they just want the thoughts to stop for a while. Also, my eyes are popping out of my head; staring at a laptop for 10 hours a day is not doing my eyesight any favors.

Note:

"." was the last Mr. Fox and Rabbit episode, EVER. However, Mr. Fox and Rabbit does not take place in linear time. Therefore, I will keep writing Mr. Fox and Rabbit until I get to the second to last episode, which will be titled ";".

The Greatest American Hero was a wonderful show. I loved it. As a 14 year old, I even had a crush on Connie Selecca, who at the time was not yet a withered looking undead creature. There was something incredibly attractive about being a total loser with a superhero suit.

Of course, now I have a different opinion. The main character was NOT a loser; he had a job, a house in a good suburban neighborhood of California, a considerate, intelligent and hot girlfriend, connections with the FBI, an education, white skin, knowledge of English, youth and health.

Because this was NOT ENOUGH, the almighty, working through the agency of some justice obsessed aliens, tosses him a uniform that gives him superpowers.

Grateful as a rabid cat, he loses the instruction manual; not once... but twice. Under incredibly stupid circumstances. For no other reason than to keep the laughtrack going on his imbecilic attempts at flying. I think this will be my only GAH post.

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home