Monday, November 14, 2005

This is where I live - Part II

There are three other nests on my tree. There is one near the top, close to the sun, and there is one near the bottom, by the thickest branches. Mine is one of the two nests that are near the center of the trunk, comfortably shaded by the thickest part of the canopy. I do not own the tree; nobody can own a tree. The valley has vast, unique green and black worlds, those being the trees that exude magic, and the one with my nest on it has the job of observing the others. I did not build my nest and techically it isn't mine; the tree grew the nest for me, once it had realized my need and my own unique function.

2 Comments:

Blogger Coach Leahy said...

What function is that? I'll admit that I purchased the Cliff's Notes on this tome, but they are, as usual, inadequate.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Balázsy András said...

I unzip the clouds every night to reveal the sky.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home