Sunday, April 24, 2005

Mr. Fox and Rabbit - Part 12

Rabbit suddenly screamed. “Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh. Fuck that felt good.”
He turned to Mr. Fox and kicked him straight in the balls. The insane red furball doubled over, wheezing.
“Go get Dr. Bear.”
“Uh… Okay. Why?”
“We are going to resurrect Heather so I can have sex with her.”
“WHAT?”
“Mindless fornication is the best medicine.”
“With an ANT?”
“Do not mess with us. We cook your meals. We guard you WHILE YOU SLEEP.”
“Yeeees… I will bring Dr. Bear. You just… stay… put. Right… There.”
Mr. Fox stepped out of the Tree. Dr. Bear was crying disconsolately against a sagging ash.
“Rabbit… He…”
“He cries too… Over HER…” Dr. Bear wiped giant tears from his giant eyes.
“Ugh… Not EXACTLY. He needs you to come in.”
“I understand. I shall come. We need each other…”
Dr. Bear lumbered inside. Rabbit jumped seven feet into the air and rammed Heather’s corpse into his slack jawed maw. As the Queen disappeared down the Ursanoid’s gullet, she looked over the mountain of her dead workers.
“Eat them too.”
“Tasteeee.” Dr. Bear began to lick the insects from the floor. Heather looked on with satisfaction as her army popped back into existence, one juicy protein rich corpse at a time.
Rabbit clapped his paws together. “Splendid!” He pointed to the spot in front of him. “This I command!”
Heather squinted at him. “I presume you want me to assume the position.”
“Yes. Assume the position.”
“You do realize I am extremely fertile. It is in the job description, you know.”
Rabbit smiled, but it was strained. “Hmm.”
“I don’t believe in birth control AT ALL.”
“Uuuuhhh…”
“And I give birth to entire generations of VORACIOUS FEMALES.”
Rabbit’s horny grin began to fray a touch. He began to edge away from the crooning insectobabe. “Well, you know, now that you mention it… I really have a preference to copulating with my own… You know… Genus.”
Heather sobbed and protruded her proboscis.
Rabbit paled.
Mr. Fox pedantically sang to the tune of Money Money Money by Abba. "I had no idea ANTS had a proboscis... Had a proboscis..."
Dr. Bear lumbered closer. "So these voracious females... Are they hot?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

You really need some new DVDs. On eBay you can get any DVD you like in any region you need. You can stop watching Fight Club now.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home