Sunday, February 27, 2005

I am leaving to my doom in an hour - time to drool over Kate Beckinsale

I just saw The Aviator last night. I loved the FILM. I love Kate Beckinsale's rendition of Ava Gardner. I love Kate Beckinsale's rendition of anything, actually. I am not sure what happened in The Aviator, other than making me understand, fully, why Ava Gardner chewed through so many men. Drool drool. Is Kate Beckinsale single? Wrong question. Is Kate Beckinsale into me? I think she is! She is attracted to my handsome wit and my delightful, teary eyed blog. All hail Kate Beckinsale. I mean... I even watched Van Helsing, for crying out loud.

I am going to take a shower now and dress for my date with a Scythe or a Green Pea Harvester. If anyone can inform me what the proper name for a green pea harvester is, (or is willing to set me up with Kate Beckinsale) write me. This call for information probably means that I will look up the name of the machine and e-mail myself, addressing my ID as You, thereby deepening the elemental rift between my multiple personalities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home