Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Request

Hi ya'all!

I need some info. I will change the precise distinguishing marks-colors-letters-names, naturally, when I put a vastly exaggerated, horrifying version of your story in my new book:

I need a description of a sorority ritual - pledging, rushing, any ritual, really... I know very little about the mechanics of it. Also any good backstabbing sorority stories.
I could pretty much use anything that would accurately reflect the atmosphere within an uppity, evil sorority. I am NOT looking for erotica involving sorority sisters (unless it is ritualistic AND true, in which case, by all means, send).

Thank you!

3 Comments:

Blogger jonny said...

Might want to try the wixom vixen at scorpiomajora.blogspot.com, if you can butter her up first.

A pre-requisite, that will be, btw.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know lots about back-stabbing, but nuttin' about sororities

5:57 PM  
Blogger Jessica B. said...

I do have stories. I'm not sure if they're suitable for public consumption though.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home